Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Black Bear!!


So this was a couple weeks ago, I'm just not as quick with the postings as I used to be.. So my friend Sylvia and I were out test driving a car that Stacie and Kenny were thinking about buying and as we were driving down my driveway(which is about 3/4 mile long) we got about 200 yds from the house and what do we see run across the road right in front of us?? Yep that's right a little baby bear. He was so cute. He hopped through the fence into the llama pen and started up a tree. I was so excited I ran and got Stacie and Kenny and told them all about it and by the time they got there he had crawled all the way to the top of the tree and was just hanging out. Now I'm sure you are all thinking the same thing that everyone else thought when I told them but the mommy bear didn't even cross my mind and we didn't see her at all. And then about 4 hours later as I was leaving for the night the bear was gone. I was so excited I have never seen a bear in real life before it was so much fun.

0 comments: