Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Abby and Logan's Wedding and MY FIRST WEDDING CAKE!!

My friends Abby and Logan got married on Saturday and I got to make their wedding cake. It was so much fun and quite a bit of work. Actually I had no idea it was going to be that much work, mostly because I made from scratch every element myself and well since I got to school full time and work full time I had to find little moments everywhere to work on it but it was so much fun and it turned out not to bad considering it was my first time and they were happy with it so what more can you ask for right. They got married in the DC temple that morning and then their reception was that evening at Logan's family's house. It was a beautiful day and I am so happy for them.







All the PFF's(pretty funky friends)













































Ok so the cake is not perfect and I'm the first to admit it, mostly because we are all our own worst critics but I'm glad I did it and it was a blast. Plus it tasted fantastic and everyone loved.

3 comments:

Kailei said...

Julie! Your cake looks amazing!!!! So cute! What a great oppertunity for you! I still think that it is so funny that you know Logan. I can't believe he is married! Crazy. But you did a great job on the cake from the looks of it and I am sure that it tasted amazing!

young family said...

That is cool, it turned out great! Good job! I love her colors too, very fun.

Abby said...

Aw! Julie, you are so cute! I loved reading this post and seeing all the pictures =) I know I already thanked you so many times....but...THANK YOU AGAIN for working so hard on our cake! I'm glad we got to be the first wedding cake you ever made =) We love you! Come visit us if you are in Utah again!