Sunday, March 30, 2008

Warner's Open House..

Last night my friend Abby and I went to help out at the Warner's Open house for their son's wedding.. The Warner's are in our ward they I think are the stake representatives for our singles ward and they are so much fun we have a blast every time we hang out with them.. So last night we went to hang out and help them.. it was so much fun we decided to do a little photo shoot.. =)
We all look very regal huh.. I love this picture with my and Matt I feel magazine cover don't you..
We have so much fun! I love being out here and all the people I spend time with they are amazing people and I love it so much..














3 comments:

young family said...

Yeah you should sell them to a magazine :) I love the photos and glad you love it back there so much. Looks like a lot of fun.

Grandma 'D' said...

Hey girl...It is awesome to have you checkin out my blog. So I thought I would check out yours. It is gorgeous where you live . What a great opportunity for you. Anyway what about our cute little Lance? Is he a doll or what. I can't wait to see him again. We are so blessed to have David for a son-in-law and for them to give us a adorable grandson-soon to be two of them. Keep the comments comin'. What about that American Idol? Its amazing so many people can watch and have so many different takes on the contestants. I guess thats what makes the world go round..

AMY LEVATAU said...

julie, seriously...who is this matt kid? i think you need to date him!!