Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt..

I love Easter so we decided to have an Easter Egg hunt and BBQ at my house last Saturday.. It was so much fun a bunch of people from my ward came out and we ate and looked for Easter Eggs around my house it was so much fun although all week long I was watching the weather and they were calling for storms for Saturday and it made me really worried so I was praying and praying and praying all week long and I woke up Saturday morning to a clear blue sky I was so excited I literally was jumping up and down.. Although throughout the day a few clouds came and went but it never rained.. woo.. It was kind of chilly though..











We had so much fun I loved it so much it was like being a kid again..

2 comments:

happy mom said...

I like the new layout, how fun, you hosted the easter egg hunt? for your friends, is that what is up here?

It was cold here too, but we had fun.

young family said...

I'm glad it didn't rain on you :) Looks like you had a good time. We had a boring Easter full of coughing and sickness :( Not fun.

You live in a beautiful area, I love the pictures.