Thursday, June 18, 2009

Advanced 1 Final!!

I am finally finished with my third quarter.. I'm quite excited that this class is done. I have loved every class but really this one just wasn't very stimulating. For our final project we had to make 10 items.. One of them being the bread showpiece we made last week. We had a lot of fun and made lots of yummy stuff. For my group..

We made eclairs with honey pastry cream..



For our plated dessert we made pineapple sorbet, fried pineapple rings with a mango sauce..
Our cake is a vanilla chiffon, chocolate mousse and a raspberry italian buttercream

Challah bread





My group.. Melissa, Brittany and Me





Focaccia with parmesan, thyme, basil and oregano





Ham and Cheese Croissants








Mango bread






Lemon Meringue Pie







Orange Hazelnut Biscotti






2 comments:

Emma said...

OOOOHHHHHH YUMMMMMMYYYY!!!!! Okay Julie, seriously, you need to come to my house and make some food for us! I just barley ate and now I'm hungry again, and now I'm even drooling a little bit.(well maybe not drooling but my mouth is watering!!) =) It all looks soooo good!

Abby said...

Your cupcakes look soooo good =) Just looking at the picture is making me hungry! You are so talented, Julie, and I miss you so much!

~Abby