Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kissing Fish..

So while Melinda was here we went to Alexandria to get Dr. Fish Pedicures. It's the only place in the U.S. that does it so I figured she should do it while she was here.. You stick your feet in a tank full of these little fish. I'm not positive what their actual name is but it is a type of carp known as the kissing fish and they just nibble away at the dead skin on your feet.. It tickled way bad when we first put our feet in there but then you get used to it.




I also had to put my hands in there cause I wanted soft hands too..





5 comments:

Hope & Ryley said...

Looks like you all had fun! I'm not going to lie the fish pedicure would freak me out, but I've heard it's awesome.

young family said...

Ok you officially the only person I know who has done this. Was it pricey just out of curiosity?

I think it sounds fun, I like foot massages too.

Jackie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! but i would definately have to get used to it. The first time i had ever heard of this kind of pedicure was on Tv....

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心