Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!

So Halloweeen has always been my favorite holiday but this year I just wasn't in the mood for the holiday celebrating.. I got some pretty awful news and I just wasn't in the mood.. Plus I had school that night but it was ok cuz I didn't really want to do much.. I went to school and made chicken fricassee and got an A+ on it so YAY!! Anyway every fast Sunday we have break the fast after church and I had signed up for a dessert so since it was close enough to Halloween this is what we decided to make. My friend Julie and I(and no I'm not referring to myself twice) we made this cake Sunday morning before church.. It was so much fun..

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

twin.. I'm sorry to hear you had some bad news... I hope everything is going ok for you! hang in there... on a better note, your cake is amayzing!! WOW.. I'm very impressed!!

Rachel said...

Like I said before--coolest cake ever! How did it make the drive to church? Hope it behaved. :)

happy mom said...

well the cake is awesome! So what's the bad news?