Saturday, July 26, 2008

Daytrippin!!

So I realize it has been forever, but here's the thing.. when we went to New York I got water on my camera and well now it doesn't work all that good so I had to get all these pictures from my friend Ash.. So here ya go.. these are just some pictures from our day trips to the beach. We had so much fun..

This is my friend Kevin.. and yes red speedo.. crazy kid.. no worries he had actual shorts on for the majority of the time.. this was just a special glimpse..




Can I just tell you Ultimate Frisbee on the beach is so dang hard.. it is quite the work out but it was still tons of fun..


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

happy mom said...

what are these comments? are they just like spam? dummy's if they are!

so your camera is still crappy? I am so sorry, but I am very excited to see you again soon! love ya!